The Ink Off stick is small and portable, but punches above its weight when it comes to removing ink pen marks. Accidents happen and ink stains are extremely hard to remove – Ink Off is specially formulated to dissolve ink marks. Also works on some lipstick stains depending on formulation.
Best used on fresh stains and most effective when leather has been protected with Leather Protector. Keep one in your draw at work, one at home, and one on the go in your purse so you can get rid of the stain as soon as it happens!
Your Ink Off stick will come with a complimentary packet of The Applicator Cloth (valued at $15) and will be packaged in a beautiful drawstring canvas satchel.
Note: Do not use on unprotected leathers (eg Louis Vuitton vachetta leather), suede or nubuck, and always patch test before use.
- 1x 8g Ink Off stick
- 1x The Applicator Cloth (6 sheets)
- Made in Italy
Usage & Notes:
- Remove the cap and carefully rub balm on the stains, avoiding surrounding areas. Tape around stain with scotch tape if necessary to avoid stain smudging
- Allow to rest for 30 seconds. Do not rub or scrub stain as this will damage the leather and could lift the colour
- Wipe off excess balm with a soft cloth
- Repeat the process if necessary
- Clean the area using Luxegarde Leather Cleaner to remove excess Ink Off product
- Follow up with Luxegarde Leather Protector to condition the leather and protect from further soiling
- For more detailed instructions on looking after your favourite leather products, click here
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first
- Do not use on suede and nubuck leathers. Do not use on unprotected leather
- To determine whether this product is suitable for your leather goods, refer to Luxegarde usage guide here
Delivery & returns:
Free postage Australia-wide for orders over $35!
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 1-4 weeks due to the current pandemic.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.