Luxegarde's Pouch Converter Ring is perfect for turning your pouches or wallets with a zipper into a wristlet or crossbody bag. Suitable for Chanel Cosmetic Pouch, Nice Nano, Nice Mini etc. Together with Luxegarde’s Chunky Gold Chain Strap, this is the perfect set to convert your favourite small leather goods into a bag or just as a replacement strap.
Shown here with the 28cm strap which works perfectly as a top handle or decorative strap.
Please note the bags and purses in the photo are for display purposes only and are not included with purchase.
- 1x Gold Pouch Converter Ring
- 1x Chunky Soft Gold Chain Handle Strap (if selected). Available in 4 lengths
- 28cm - Top handle strap for smaller bags or as decorative strap
- 47cm - Top handle strap
- 65cm - Short shoulder strap
- 100cm - Long shoulder strap / short crossbody strap
The Chunky Soft Gold Chain is made of white acrylic with soft gold-tone coating, so it's much lighter than solid metal and less likely to leave imprints on your bag! Please note due to the nature of coating on plastic, the gold colouring may rub off on areas where the chain links join on the inside.
- Open the Pouch Converterr Ring by twisting the ball on one end
- Place the rod & ring piece inside the pouch and push the rod through the gap between end of zipper and pouch
- Close the Pouch Converter Ring by twisting the ball back on
- Clip chain onto the ring
- Treat these Pouch Converter Rings like you would a piece of costume jewellery – keep away from moisture, do not handle immediate after using hand lotion and do not rub with abrasive cloths
- This product has been coated with an invisible coating to prevent wear. However like most plated jewellery, the coating will wear off with time. Please note, the screw component of the D Ring is not plated.
- Explore our chains and strap options here
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 2-4 weeks.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.