Luxegarde’s Nylon Strap is the perfect accessory to customise the look of your existing bags, convert your favourite small leather goods into a bag or just as a replacement strap. This is similar in style to Louis Vuitton’s Multiple Pochette Strap.
Please note the purses in the photo are for display purposes only and is not included with purchase.
- 1x Adjustable Nylon Strap
- Nylon, Gold Hardware and Vachetta Leather
- Luxegarde Logo on one tab
- Approximately 80 – 122 cm in length
- Colour: Black, Pink and Khaki
- Perfect for any bags with hooks for the buckles - including Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette, Pochette Accessoires, Pochette Metis, Speedy, etc.
- You can also convert Nano Nice or Cosmetic Pouch to a bag by adding D Rings onto the vachetta loops
- Other small leather goods that do not have existing loops can be converted using a bag shaper that has added loops, for example, see our Bag Shaper for Toiletry 26 here
- Vachetta leather is naturally tanned leather and is susceptible to moisture. Over time it will develop a beautiful honey patina. Luxegarde’s Leather Combo Pack is the perfect set to look after vachetta leather
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 2-4 weeks due to the current pandemic.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.
It did take a long time to be delivered though (approximately 3 weeks)
Excellent value for money and looks great.
Okay so I really wanted the straps from the designer stores but I was NOT about to pay $1300 for it. So when I saw these, I had to have one. I have the khaki one and I am going to get the other 2 because these are amazing. These are a better quality than the ones on amazon (Yes I bought those as well)! These are a must have!
Photos don’t do the colour justice (pink). If you only get one strap, get this one, I can’t recommend it (and Luxegarde) enough; fast post, well-priced, amazing customer service.
Cannot recommend Luxgarde enough!