Luxegarde's Chain Shortener is perfect for adjusting the shoulder chain straps of your favourite bag or purse. The middle rod rotates open and closes securely in place so you can quickly shorten and unshorten the chain straps on the go!
Please note the Chanel purse in the photo is for display purposes only and is not included with purchase.
- 1x Chain Shortener
- Open the Chain Shortener by rotating open the middle rod
- Thread each side of the shortener through chain strap to shorten. If the chain is thin (e.g. Chanel Wallet on Chain), the entire chain can be looped through each “half” of the shortener
- Close the Chain Shortener by rotating close the middle rod
- Perfect for any bags with a chain strap - including Chanel Wallet on Chain, Chanel Mini Flaps, vintage Diana bags, any other Chanel bags with a single flap, Louis Vuitton Felicie Pochette etc
- Treat the Chain Shortener like you would a piece of costume jewellery – keep away from moisture, do not handle immediate after using hand lotion and do not rub with abrasive cloths
- This product has been coated with an anti-rust finish, however, this could wear off with significant wear and tear. Always check Chain Shortener before use with straps that have leather weaved through the chains
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 2-4 weeks.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.
It’s definitely a handy thing to have. Since I’m only 160cm tall .. This product is perfect for shortening the shoulder chain strap :)
Chain Strap Shortener
I have the Chanel Mini Flap Bag and it is super handy and convenient as the chain is not usually adjustable. It’s super cute too!
This was perfect for shortening the chain on my LV Felicie Pochette, would definitely recommend it!