Luxegarde’s Leather Cleanser is the first key step to maintaining and preserving luxury leather products. The water-based formulation is ultra gentle and suitable for most leather types. The cleanser gently removes light soiling and stains whilst maintaining suppleness of the leather.
Your Leather Cleanser will come with a complimentary packet of The Applicator Cloth (valued at $15) and will be packaged in a beautiful drawstring canvas satchel.
- 1x 50mL spray bottle Leather Cleanser
- 1x The Applicator Cloth (6 sheets)
- Made in Italy
- Prepare leather by removing dust and dirt buildup with The All-Rounder cloth
- Hold the bottle ~10cm from The Applicator cloth and spray 1-2 times. Work in small sections as this prevents over-wetting of the leather
- Wipe off excess cleanser and allow leather to air dry completely
- Follow up with the Luxegarde Leather Protector to condition and protect and condition the leather
- For more detailed instructions on looking after your favourite leather product, click here.
Please read the following notes carefully as improper use of the leather care products may cause discoloration to your leather goods.
- If the item is pre-loved, please examine carefully for any cracks or tears in the leather (particularly corners and edges) and avoid applying the product to these areas. Raw leather is exposed in these areas and will grab onto moisture and could darken upon application
- Chanel lambskin (particularly with bright colours) is prone to colour bleeding. Please patch test in an inconspicuous area (eg inside the flap) before applying to the entire bag
- Whilst our products normally do not darken vachetta leather, vachetta leather can differ from season to season and some are more porous and therefore more sensitive to the moisture content in the leather care products. We cannot guarantee that all vachetta leather will lighten to the original colour once left to dry.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first
- Do not use on suede and nubuck leathers. Do not use on unprotected leather
- To determine whether this product is suitable for your leather goods, refer to Luxegarde usage guide here
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 2-4 weeks.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.
Never received product and paid for it and received no refund very upset !!!!
works well very satisfied