Luxegarde’s Leather Protector is the ideal protector of choice for luxury leather products. The water-based formulation is light yet luxurious, providing an invisible barrier on the leather surface whilst allowing the leather to breathe. It helps protect against water, oil, and even alcohol based stains on most leather types. It also nourishes the leather and prevents cracking, to keep your favourite leather products looking and feeling newer for longer! Perfect for use on most leathers from Louis Vuitton Vachetta Leather to Chanel Lambskin,
Your Leather Protector will come with a complimentary packet of The Applicator Cloth (valued at $15) and will be packaged in a beautiful drawstring canvas satchel.
- 1x 50mL pump bottle Leather Protector
- 1x The Applicator Cloth (6 sheets)
- Made in Italy
- Prepare leather surface with the Luxegarde Leather Cleanser. You can skip this step if you’re simply looking to protect a brand new purchase.
- Shake bottle well
- Start with one pump onto The Applicator cloth and apply in gentle strokes to leather. Add more lotion as required
- Allow lotion to dry completely
- Polish with The Buffer cloth for a flawless finish
- For more detailed instructions on looking after your favourite leather product, click here
Please read the following notes carefully as improper use of the leather care products may cause discoloration to your leather goods.
- If the item is pre-loved, please examine carefully for any cracks or tears in the leather (particularly corners and edges) and avoid applying the product to these areas. Raw leather is exposed in these areas and will grab onto moisture and could darken upon application
- Chanel lambskin (particularly with bright colours) is prone to colour bleeding. Please patch test in an inconspicuous area (eg inside the flap) before applying to the entire bag
- Whilst our products normally do not darken vachetta leather, vachetta leather can differ from season to season and some are more porous and therefore more sensitive to the moisture content in the leather care products. We cannot guarantee that all vachetta leather will lighten to the original colour once left to dry.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first
- Do not use on suede and nubuck leathers. Do not use on unprotected leather
- To determine whether this product is suitable for your leather goods, refer to Luxegarde usage guide here
Free postage Australia-wide for orders over $35!
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 1-4 weeks due to the current pandemic.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.
Loving it so far and how it made the lambskin soft. Helps to minimise minor marks / scratches, but did not work for deep ones. Have not tried on caviar yet.
Great product! It is safe to use on my bags and way better than I expected!