This one kit contains everything you need to look after your favourite leather products!
The Leather Cleanser is the first key step to maintaining and preserving luxury leather products. The water-based formulation is ultra gentle and suitable for most leather types. The cleanser gently removes light soiling and stains whilst maintaining suppleness of the leather.
The Leather Protector is the ideal protector of choice for luxury leather products. Also a water-based formulation, it provides an invisible barrier on the leather surface whilst allowing the leather to breathe. It helps protect against water, oil, and even alcohol based stains on most leather types. It also nourishes the leather and prevents cracking, to keep your favourite leather products looking and feeling newer for longer!
Perfect for use on most leathers from Louis Vuitton Vachetta Leather to Chanel Lambskin.
Please note the Chanel purse in the photo is for display purposes only and is not included in the Combo Pack.
- 1 x 50mL spray bottle Leather Cleanser
- 1 x 50mL pump bottle Leather Protector
- 1x The Applicator Cloth (6 sheets)
- Made in Italy
- Prepare leather by removing dust and dirt buildup with The All-Rounder cloth
- Hold the bottle ~10cm from The Applicator cloth and spray 1-2 times. Work in small sections as this prevents over-wetting of the leather
- Wipe off excess cleanser and allow leather to air dry completely
- Start with one pump onto The Applicator cloth and apply in gentle strokes to leather. Add more lotion as required
- Allow lotion to dry completely
- Polish with The Buffer cloth for a flawless finish
- For more detailed instructions on looking after your favourite leather product, click here.
Please read the following notes carefully as improper use of the leather care products may cause discoloration to your leather goods.
- If the item is pre-loved, please examine carefully for any cracks or tears in the leather (particularly corners and edges) and avoid applying the product to these areas. Raw leather is exposed in these areas and will grab onto moisture and could darken upon application
- Chanel lambskin (particularly with bright colours) is prone to colour bleeding. Please patch test in an inconspicuous area (eg inside the flap) before applying to the entire bag
- Whilst our products normally do not darken vachetta leather, vachetta leather can differ from season to season and some are more porous and therefore more sensitive to the moisture content in the leather care products. We cannot guarantee that all vachetta leather will lighten to the original colour once left to dry.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area first. Take particular care when using on delicate unprotected leather
- Do not use on suede and nubuck leathers
- To determine whether this product is suitable for your leather goods, refer to Luxegarde usage guide here
Free postage Australia-wide for orders over $35!
Please allow up to 7 business days for Australian deliveries. International orders via Standard Option are currently taking 1-4 weeks due to the current pandemic.
For returns and exchanges, please refer to our returns policy page for more information.
just cleaned my chanel woc and double flap with the leather cleaner and conditioner combo and left it to air dry overnight. not sure why the bags feel slightly sticky to the touch.
Works really well with my LV.
I purchased the cleanser and conditioner bundle. Shipping to the US was faster than expected and I am also pleased with the packaging and product. Used these products on my Chanel lambskin flap and Celine bag. Didn’t change the texture of the leather, they felt gentle and did the job on my bags! Would recommend for sure. I was really nervous about putting any products on my bags, especially my Chanel but these are definitely gentle enough!
Reached sooner than expected. I bought this combo , because I damaged one of my bags with alcohol.
The stains remained the same.
I wasted my money :(
Hi Valencia, so sorry to hear about the alcohol stain. In order to remove alcohol stains on LV canvas, you'll actually need to use this in conjunction with a light oil such as coconut or olive oil (oil is the only way to restore the damage caused by alcohol!). This is because our products are water-based and do not contain any oils that can stain delicate leather. Hope this helps!
Bought this to help restore a vintage Louis Vuitton purse. The combo helped restore the leather and cleaned the purse beautifully. This is the only brand I trust and yes I waited a month to fly this combo from Australia. Can’t get any better than this pack. Thank you !